Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm down with CDP...yah you know me!

I think the first attack on chronic disease is definitely prevention. Before we move on to any other measure, we have to truly implement prevention to its furthest extent. I do believe with the proper implementation of prevention, we can make a huge dent in the chronic disease problem we are faced with today. I'm not sure how this implementation of prevention will play out. Whether it is policy or other prevention measures, I believe that these measures will be the first step. After these changes have been made, I think the next step will be to focus on chronic disease management. This problem will be lessened by the implementation of better prevention tactics, allowing those management resources to be better utilized by those who need the care.

No comments:

Post a Comment